Support Should I See It!
VideoETA New Blu-Ray/DVD Releases
- Frozen (2013) November 27, 2013 Mike Ward
- Philomena (2013) November 27, 2013 Mike Ward
- Hunger Games, The: Catching Fire (2013) November 23, 2013 Mike Ward
- Blue Is The Warmest Color (2013) November 23, 2013 Mike Ward
- Nebraska (2013) November 23, 2013 Mike Ward
- Broken Circle Breakdown, The (2013) November 23, 2013 Mike Ward
- What’s Seattle Saying? – November 15, 2013 November 21, 2013 Mike Ward
- Spins and Streams – November 19, 2013 November 21, 2013 Mike Ward
- Box Office Report: November 15-17, 2013 November 19, 2013 Mike Ward
- God Loves Uganda (2013) November 16, 2013 Mike Ward
Tags2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Academy Award Action Adventure Animation Blu-Ray Box Office Brad Pitt Channing Tatum Comedy Documentary Drama DVD DVD Releases Emily Blunt Family Fantasy Foreign Horror Inside Blu-Ray James Franco Jonah Hill Kids Corner Kristen Wiig Maya Rudolph Melissa Leo Michael Fassbender Midnight In Paris Nick Tiffany Remake Romance Romantic Comedy Science Fiction Seattle Film Reviews Spins and Streams Suspense/Thriller The Tree Of Life Trailers/Images Viola Davis What's Seattle Saying? Yes You Should!!!
Should I See It – The Podcast with Nick and Mike!Follow shouldiseeit on Mixcloud
December 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Proud Member of CineWeekly
Proud Member Of The L.A.M.B.
Translate This Website
Tag Archives: Owen Wilson
Director: Jimmy Hayward
Rating: PG (for some action/peril and rude humor.)
Running Time: 91 Minutes
Release Date: November 1, 2013
Reel FX Creative Studios and Relativity Media.
Written by. Screenplay by Jimmy Hayward and Scott Mosier; Story by David I. Stern and John J. Strauss
Before we dive too deep into Relativity’s Free Birds, we should take a moment and welcome Dallas, Texas animation studio Reel FX to the world of filmmaking. Aesthetically speaking, they have created a visually impressive film and seem to have the creativity and skill to generate some dazzling looking motion pictures in the coming years. So welcome to the show.
Now…ahem…can we please pick better projects to work on instead of this baffling, strange and alarmingly off-putting cartoon that leaves a sour taste in our mouths?
I cannot hide the fact that…somehow, some way, I was thoroughly entertained. Continue reading
“‘Midnight In Paris’ is sentimental, reflective, and as inspiring as it is charming and easily one of 2011′s most wonderful surprises.” Continue reading
“…nothing more than a lemon, sitting amongst a fleet of luxury vehicles, hoping someone will take it home.” Continue reading
“…the shameful, cinematic equivalent of a holiday greatest hits album…” Continue reading
“…the film simply feels bloated and full of overwrought subplots and pounds a repetitive narrative beat into the ground.” Continue reading