Support Should I See It!
VideoETA New Blu-Ray/DVD Releases
- Wind Rises, The (2014) February 26, 2014 Mike Ward
- 3 Days To Kill (2014) February 25, 2014 Mike Ward
- Winter’s Tale (2014) February 14, 2014 Mike Ward
- LEGO Movie, The (2014) February 8, 2014 Mike Ward
- Walking The Camino: Six Ways To Santiago (2014) February 8, 2014 Mike Ward
- 2014 Oscar Nominated Short Films: Live Action February 3, 2014 Mike Ward
- 2014 Oscar Nominated Short Films: Animation February 3, 2014 Mike Ward
- Gimme Shelter (2014) January 25, 2014 Mike Ward
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) January 18, 2014 Mike Ward
- Ride Along (2014) January 18, 2014 Nick Tiffany
Tags2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Academy Award Action Adventure Amy Adams Animation Blu-Ray Box Office Brad Pitt Channing Tatum Comedy Documentary Drama DVD Emily Blunt Family Fantasy Foreign Horror James Franco Jonah Hill Kids Corner Kristen Wiig Leonardo DiCaprio Maya Rudolph Michael Fassbender Midnight In Paris Morgan Freeman Nick Tiffany Prisoners Remake Romance Romantic Comedy Science Fiction Seattle Film Reviews Spins and Streams Suspense/Thriller Trailers/Images What's Seattle Saying? Yes You Should!!!
Should I See It – The Podcast with Nick and Mike!Follow shouldiseeit on Mixcloud
Proud Member of CineWeekly
Proud Member Of The L.A.M.B.
Translate This Website
Tag Archives: Jennifer Lawrence
A look at the Great Performances, both on screen and off screen in 2013′s Year In Film. Continue reading
David O. Russell has never had more fun but has also never been so sloppy and distracted in his entire career. Continue reading
One of the most impressive and thrilling youth-oriented fantasy films of recent memory. Continue reading
“…bucks conventions in delivering a refreshingly non-conformist, edgy, and distinctive film, unlike any comparable predecessors.” Continue reading
“I liked the ambition, the courage, and the imprecise successes Foster finds with her film.” Continue reading
“”A balanced and confident film, ‘X-Men: First Class’ has a swagger and a freshness reminiscent of J.J. Abrams’ outstanding 2009 relaunch of ‘Star Trek.’” Continue reading