Support Should I See It!
VideoETA New Blu-Ray/DVD Releases
- Transcendence (2014) April 18, 2014 Mike Ward
- Bears (2014) April 18, 2014 Mike Ward
- On My Way (2014) April 15, 2014 Mike Ward
- Interior. Leather Bar. (2014) April 15, 2014 Mike Ward
- Draft Day (2014) April 12, 2014 Mike Ward
- Oculus (2014) April 12, 2014 Mike Ward
- Rio 2 (2014) April 11, 2014 Mike Ward
- Rob The Mob (2014) April 11, 2014 Mike Ward
- Anita (2014) April 8, 2014 Mike Ward
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) April 4, 2014 Mike Ward
Tags2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Academy Award Action Adventure Animation Blu-Ray Box Office Brad Pitt Comedy Documentary Drama DVD Emily Blunt Family Fantasy Foreign Horror James Franco John Goodman Jonah Hill Kids Corner Kristen Wiig Leonardo DiCaprio Maya Rudolph Michael Fassbender Midnight In Paris Morgan Freeman Nick Tiffany Prisoners Remake Romance Romantic Comedy Science Fiction Seattle Film Reviews Spins and Streams Suspense/Thriller Toby Jones Trailers/Images What's Seattle Saying? Yes You Should!!!
Should I See It – The Podcast with Nick and Mike!Follow shouldiseeit on Mixcloud
Proud Member of CineWeekly
Proud Member Of The L.A.M.B.
Translate This Website
Tag Archives: French
An uncomfortable but rewarding look at the risks, the exuberance, the difficulties and the expectations which accompany honest and pure love. Continue reading
A perfect example of a foreign-made film which nowadays shines above an increasing slate of overpriced and underwhelming Hollywood movies. Continue reading
While I…applaud the film’s message, its lackluster style and approach to its argument makes The Other Son instantly forgettable and easily dismissible. Continue reading
“The film proudly carries an always important message of tolerance – of loving and accepting people, and especially children, for who they are and who they hope and believe they can be. And personally, I will never grow tired of that message, especially when it is depicted and presented as eloquently as Céline Sciamma’s ‘Tomboy’ does here.” Continue reading
“…the film takes so many risks and features so many strange and fascinating surprises that I found myself compelled by the experience…” Continue reading