Support Should I See It!
VideoETA New Blu-Ray/DVD Releases
- Interior. Leather Bar. (2014) April 15, 2014 Mike Ward
- Draft Day (2014) April 12, 2014 Mike Ward
- Oculus (2014) April 12, 2014 Mike Ward
- Rio 2 (2014) April 11, 2014 Mike Ward
- Rob The Mob (2014) April 11, 2014 Mike Ward
- Anita (2014) April 8, 2014 Mike Ward
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) April 4, 2014 Mike Ward
- Island Of Lemurs: Madagascar (2014) April 4, 2014 Mike Ward
- Ernest & Celestine (2014) March 31, 2014 Mike Ward
- Spins and Streams – March 25, 2014 March 27, 2014 Mike Ward
Tags2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Academy Award Action Adventure Animation Blu-Ray Box Office Brad Pitt Comedy Documentary Drama DVD Emily Blunt Family Fantasy Foreign Horror James Franco John Goodman Jonah Hill Kids Corner Kristen Wiig Leonardo DiCaprio Maya Rudolph Michael Fassbender Midnight In Paris Morgan Freeman Nick Tiffany Prisoners Remake Romance Romantic Comedy Science Fiction Seattle Film Reviews Spins and Streams Suspense/Thriller Toby Jones Trailers/Images What's Seattle Saying? Yes You Should!!!
Should I See It – The Podcast with Nick and Mike!Follow shouldiseeit on Mixcloud
Proud Member of CineWeekly
Proud Member Of The L.A.M.B.
Translate This Website
Monthly Archives: July 2012
“…these 10 films changed my life and perhaps changed yours as well…” Continue reading
“‘The Dark Knight Rises’ is everything promised and more and easily one of my favorite films of 2012.” Continue reading
A senseless act of violence took lives, injured many, and saddened a nation. A safety and sanctuary for anyone who loves movies of any kind, the movie theater is a place of joy and escapism and today has been compromised by the shootings in Colorado during a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises. Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers are with those who lost, those who suffered, and everyone touched and affected by this horrible and unexplainable tragedy.
“…perhaps the worst film yet in the ‘Ice Age’ series will spell its much-needed demise.” Continue reading
“…akin to a contestant doing a good and entertaining cover of a tried and true hit song on a singing competition show.” Continue reading